Tuesday, April 21, 2009

THREAT LEVEL MIDNIGHT

Alright, as you may know we have entered THREAT LEVEL MIDNIGHT. I have had a pencil for the longest I have ever had a pencil without losing it. Today in Socials I was flipping my pen and watching in awe is it did the great aerodynamics but it hit my hand and flew towards the ground. After I picked it up I noticed that the green eraser attachment was missing! It was then that I announced that we have entered THREAT LEVEL MIDNIGHT. After what seemed like hours of searching I laid us on it…..just 2 desks up. A gift from the heavens I believe it was, but this does not end our dilemma. The pencil that I have been holding near and dear to my heart has encountered a severe mechanical error and requires repair. Worriedly I clicked the the button to get lead out but none came. It was then that I knew it was the death of my pencil. I investigated the issue further and noticed that its just in the head of the pencil and could possibly be fixed! I tried to the best of my ability to fix the issue but no luck. The end of my pencil was trashed and I am now in need of a new one. Shortly after school when I returned home I noticed very similar pencils. An idea popped into my head. In a flash I grabbed a pencil, screwed off the end and put it on mine. Success! My pencil was saved and is ready to be used for writing again! Thus ends THREAT LEVEL MIDNIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment